Please check you have a valid British passport which will last for the journey in and out. It is normal to ensure that your passport is valid for 6 months or more when you return to the UK. If you need further advice on UK passports, see the passport office website.


If you are not a British national then please check whether you need a visa for France, Belgium, Luxembourg or Switzerland with your own embassy. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct documentation for travel. Currently there are no additional visa requirements for UK passport holders.


You will need a European Health Insurance Card in addition to the travel insurance cover. This allows straightforward medical care in Switzerland and makes things easier for insurance companies should you need assistance. You can find information on this at the nhs website, phone 0845 605 0707 or get a form from the Post Office.


Travel Insurance policy

We include a policy in the holiday as standard, therefore tell us if you've got your own insurance and we'll give you a discount. The full information on insurance can be found in this website at Insurance.

Contact Info


Call us on 01753 880753


Gold Hill Holidays, Hobbit Hollow, Bull Lane, Gerrards Cross. Bucks. SL9 8RZ